Monday, August 30, 2010

annyeong~!!

It's been weeks since I last posted in here!! yay! (our pc's broken that's why; good thing my dad allowed me to use his laptop :D)
Okay, I've scanned my blog and noticed that I haven't finished my first SuJu fanfic whereas I'm already in the process of doing another fanfic...that's quite a handful, yes. But don't worry, I'll do my best to finish the first one while doing the second one..haha..best luck to me then..!


alright, let me post here images that may or may not be related to my second fanfic..haha..I simply like such pictures..well, maybe not all.. :))



aww..the 2 maknaes! Kyuhyun looks really good with Seohyun~!! ^^v




"the aegyo couple"
uwaa...they really look good together~!! thumbs up for you guys!! :p



SNSD


yay!! Tiffany and Sunny!!




Tiffany~!




That's enough..haha..just stay tune for the first chapter of my second fanfic here at my blog!! hope you'll support it~!! kamsa!! ^^

No comments: