Tuesday, July 27, 2010

uwaaa....hahaha...cuties alert! ^^

SUNGMINNIE!!!!!!!!!!

Fan : Oppa ㅠㅠ I failed at the volleyball test
Sungmin : It’s alright you just need to be good at the other subjects

Fan : Oppa ㅠㅠㅠ is it really alright when I just got 6 mark at my volleyball test ? But even like that (with that score) I am ranked no.10 of the whole school ㅎㅎ
Sungmin : If you’re no.10 it’s alright !!! ㅋㅋㅋ

Fan : Oppa are you replying the UFO now ?! kkya~~ ㅋㅋㅋ Oppa when will Kyuhyun oppa appear on the shows ? I miss Cho ㅜㅜ
Sungmin : Because Kyuhyunnie must not sweat/do hard work so he hasnt been able to come back yet~^^

Fan : Ah ah ㅜㅜ recently Sungmin oppa has done Kyuhyun oppa’s part really well !! and sing well too ♥♥ cutie ♥♥
Sungmin : No I didnt…I hope Kyuhyunnie will come back soon…I feel burdened because I didnt sing well either ㅠ

Fan : Oppa are you done replying the UFO now ? ㅜㅜ let’s do it a little longer ~~~ ㅜㅜ
Sungmin : I will play with it until 1PM ~

Fan : There are exactly 15 days left until the exam but I hate studying ㅠㅜ My mood is good since today is Ryeowook oppa’s bday but my body is hurt
Sungmin : aigoo…ㅠㅠ please dont get hurt~

Fan : Ming oppa please dont get hurt too ㅠㅜ
Sungmin : OK ~^^ ㅎㅎㅎ

Fan : Oppa is very cute ㅠㅠㅜ Oppa jjang ♥♥♥♥ Oppa please dont feel depressed ㅠㅜ
Sungmin : OK! ^^ hwaiting~

Fan : (to Ryeowook) Oppa once again I truly wish you a happy birthday ^^ Heavenly voice always hwaiting ! I love you ♥
Sungmin : Thank you for wishing our Ryeowookie happy birthday ~ ㅎㅎㅎ

Fan : Do you want to become my boyfriend ?
Sungmin : Heebum-ah ~~~ they’re calling you !! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Fan : Oppa I’m jealous seeing my friends (got your replies) oppa please quickly send me a lot of hearts
Sungmin : ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Fan : Happy birthday to you ! I hope you have a whole fun day and please be careful not to catch a cold on rainy days ~ ♥
Ryeowook : ^^ I will be careful not to catch cold ! &^^

credits : onsaemiro & chunhweeryong fancafe
translated by evanesco@sj-world.net

HEENIM!!!! ^A^


WOOKIE!!!! ^^


credit goes to: http://kyulicious.wordpress.com


No comments: