Friday, October 1, 2010

YAMANADE live action!!!!

Yoh~!!
droppin' by to share my thoughts on one of the wacky animes turned to live action--Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge.




Together with the cast's photos, I'll comment on whether I liked their portrayal or not..(based on my opinion only) ^^


List of CAST:

Kamenashi Kazuya as Takano Kyohei
I'm not a fan of this popular Kame from Kat Tun (group who sang the live action's theme song) and I'd say that I think I'll like it more if Akanishi Jin's going to play the Kyohei but, I admit, Kame did a pretty good job portraying Kyohei--somewhat cool, an arrogant guy, is simple minded and freaks out a bit..he fascinated me this time..haha..oh well, he has a good voice anyway..so, maybe he's not that bad..hehe...







Oomasa Aya as Nakahara Sunako


she's good..haha..well, she's not that pretty but she is scary..thus, making her look good in portraying Sunako.. :D and I'm just wondering why this 'live Sunako' was a bit brutal..head butting the boys whenever they come face to face with her (when she actually is supposed to nosebleed..well, anime speaking, that is) .. though that sounds funny.. :)) all in all, she did just well..go Sunako-chan~! :D




Uchi Hiroki as Oda Takenaga




kyaa~!! ^3^ (gomen, fan girl mode) oh well, back to comments...let's see, Uchi Hiroki-kun ka?? hmm...perfect! haha..he's a perfect Takenaga!! he portrayed just right..The handsome, calm, intelligent and sometimes uneasy (when Noi's around) Takenaga..two thumbs up for Hiroki-kun~!!!










Tegoshi Yuya as Toyama Yukinojo


At first, I wasn't really into seeing this guy as the cute and adorable Yuki, but later on as the story progresses,
I've completely liked him as Yuki..hehe..he's portrayed just as well too~!!  thumbs up for you too Yuya-kun!!






Miyao Shuntaro as Morii Ranmaru



pardon me but, I kinda don't like his physical attributes...and portraying the Casanova Ranmaru means that you have to have a beautiful/wonderful face...(though, I'm not saying that this guy is ugly..he's just not 'too' charming) but, based on his acting, I can say that this guy is worth seeing too..especially when he tricked Takeru that he's been possessed by his dad's soul..that part is well acted..haha..good job for you too. :)





That's it for the main characters...wait, is Takeru and Obaasan main characters too? haha..oh well, I'll just include them in my 2nd post for the Yamanade live action category.. hehe.. ^^  




*comments are appreciated.. ^-^


  • Yamanade live action Music: Love yourself ~Kimi ga Kirai na Kimi ga Suki~ by KAT-TUN   
  • you can download it here: love yourself 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

shaks!!! ang gwapo nung takenaga!!!!!! hahahahah!!!! XDDDD

-[SoS]Sil3nT^SnOw.-

dainieru., said...

nyahahahaha..told 'ya..addicted na nga ko eh...ke takenaga.. fu fu fu...
meccha kakkoi ya~!!!!!! :))