Sunday, November 14, 2010

wae?!

I've just confirmed one shocking, ah no, unbearable news....
wait, was unbearable really necessary? well, maybe..


 The guy I liked, or maybe I still like, will be migrating to Canada..what?! 
well, he's mom was based there and now that she became a citizen already, she has apparently decided to get her family to live with her..there..in Canada...




Noooooo......I mean, I don't know...
I've liked him, yes...and was quite sure that the idea has been in its past tense already, but, it seems like it has yet to become one...I tried erasing him (not completely, though) in my mind since I know that it'll just be a pain in the ass..sorry for the term...but, I just can't seem to do that..especially hearing the news from him directly...I even unconsciously felt hopeless about it.. and like I said, I don't know why either...






alright, enough of this....
sorry if I've been dumping my idiotic feelings in here...


anyway, have a good night lads... 

No comments: