Tuesday, June 8, 2010

CHECK this out !! XD

Nyahahaha..first, I'd like to thank my another good 'ol friend, Arianne for suggesting this wonderful Kdrama (Korean Drama)...I really loved it, although I haven't finish it yet, I'm already hooked up on it! haha.. (I'm in the midst of episode 12..haha) It actually reminds me of Hana Kimi and another American movie ( what was that again? the main there was Amanda Bynes) where they are all gender benders.. ^^, It's title?? YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! 



The main cast:









Jang Geun Suk as Hang Tae Kyung

 















Park Shin Hye as Go Mi Nam/Go Mi Nyu















Lee Hong Ki as Kang On Yu/Jeremy 



 
 Jung Hyong Wa as Kang Shin Woo



The antagonist: UEE as Yoo Hee Yi 
 

















Video of Jeremy ^3^ : Cute Jeremy 
credit goes to: chuea12
 




 

No comments: