Sunday, May 16, 2010

Shugo Chara! Yay!

Here are the links for the videos of Shugo Chara's character songs:

Totemo Kawaii yo!!






Hinamori Amu's Secret Princess 











Hotori Tadase's Chiisana Hoshi 











  Tsukiyomi Ikuto's Tsukiyo no marionetto 












         Fujisaki Nadeshiko/Nagehiko's Hana Tegami











Yuiki Yaya's Ookiku Naare!











Mashiro Rima's Itsuka wa Romansu 










Hoshina Utau's Taiyo ga Niauyo 






Amu and the Guardian's Colorful Heartbeat 









 Credits for the videos: xangelx0babyx

 I'm still in the midst of finding Kukai's character song...hope to hear  him singing soon..I'll update if I'll find one.. again you can e-mail me in: dainieru23@gmail.com




 *I do not own Shugo Chara!, the picture, or song
All copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners*

No comments: