Thursday, May 20, 2010

uwaaaaa~~!!

Kyaaaaa~~!!!
XD
 I LOVE THEM!!!!!



-- Conversation of the day --
Sawako: ...I.......
.....everything.......I...want all of Kazehaya-kun...
Kazehaya: ...That goes both ways.

KYAAAAAA!!!!       *faints   (gOmen, fan girl mode ^^,v) 







// Brief Visual History and some of their unforgettable moments! // XD

 - Day of the opening ceremony..


- Test of courage...with Kazehaya-kun...
Sunako's too stiff! :D

"..It felt like my heart was in complete chaos..It's like I was reborn.."
> Sawako



- Kazehaya's too nice.......
good thing you got soaked with rain Sawako!








- a shooting star huh? Good for you two! ^^,










- woah! almost there Kazehaya-kun!! :D








- oops! haha..nice one Kazehaya!








- what's with that faces??? Yano's expression looks horrible! XD







- wahahaha! Yano and Pin!!








to be continued...........


1 comment:

bootAnna said...

Oh wow

I might try to look in to this anime/manga as it might tech me something :)